A "cookie" is a file that is imported into your computer or other device when you access certain web pages collecting information about your browsing on these web pages. In some cases, cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and enable information about a user's browsing habits or equipment to be saved and recovered, among other things, and depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they may be used to recognise you.
The cookies used on this website can be classified as follows:
- Own cookiesare those which are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided
- Third party cookiesare those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data collected through the cookies
- Session cookiescollect and store data when the user accesses a web page
- Technical cookiesallow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services available on it
- Personalisation Cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general nature predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration of the place from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics CookiesThese cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements in the analysis of the data on the use of the service users.
To find out which cookies your browser has saved, you can use the tools available in your browser.
We sometimes use external web services to display content within our web pages. For example, to show virtual tours, images, videos, graphics, infographics, maps or to conduct surveys. As with social media buttons, we cannot prevent these external websites or domains from collecting information about the use made of this embedded content.